Edmonton Infill Service
Infill projects involve the full structural demolition of a home, garage (or any other structures), as well as removal of concrete foundations and pads.
Not only has infill housing has been acclaimed as an economical use of existing infrastructure, but the lack of land cost for developers and home builders makes it an attractive option. As infill housing is quickly becoming a preferred and sustainable way of increasing existing residential spaces in Edmonton, B&B continues to expand and offer outstanding service to homeowners and builders. There are dozens of housing projects in Edmonton undergoing infill housing and B&B Demolition is helping get the job done- without waking the neighbors.
Completing over 250 housing projects per year, B&B Demolition Ltd is Edmonton's infill project leader. B&B can help you have the home of your dreams in a dense urban environment. When seeking an infill contractor for your housing projects, some key questions to ask include:
- Is your company insured/bonded?
- Is your company covered by WCB?
- What is your safety record and/or certifications?
- What will the impact to my neighbors be?
- Will you handle all infill permits?
- What kinds of awards have you won?
- What are your hiring policies?
- What is your average customer satisfaction rating for infill projects? B&B’s was 90.02% for all of 2014!
Building the home of your dreams means getting rid of the house from your nightmares. Infill isn't easy, check out our frequently asked questions and service offerings. B&B is your full service infill specialists. Avoid the concrete jungle! Request a quote from B&B Demolition and get your infill project started today!